Tutorials on How to speed up shutdown time in windows 7

It takes quite a little bit longer in windows 7 in to restart and shutting down when you have a lot of application installed in your computer even if you already obtained a 2 gigabytes memory installed in your motherboard, I have my experience when it comes to this situation, my computer entails with 2 processor, 2 gigabytes ram and i gigabytes video graphics. but because of so many heavy application like 3d max, adobe photoshop, corel draw and dreamweaver plus the antivirus.. my computer gets slower so what I did.. I do the step below to improve the shutting down of my computer.

changes for speeding up your shutdown time is as follows:-

  1. Click on Start.
  2. Open Run command and type regedit.
  3. In the regedit go at the following Location:

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l

  4. In the right pane, right click on WaitToKillServiceTimeout and click on Modify.
  5. Type in a number between 2000-20000 (2-20 seconds) and click on OK.
  6. Now Close regedit.
  7. Restart your Pc.